Sunday, June 9, 2013

The End of Another Year

Sigh. It took me a whole year to finally post again. I think I have more goals for the start of this summer and the new school year then there are days in the school year! But I think that happens a lot. A big part of being an educator is looking back at what you did and figuring out what worked, what you could have done better, what you will change, and what you won't do again. I know I'll be trying to be better with posting all of the things my students and I do in class so that others can share in my learning experience and hopefully find something they can use in turn. I've also enlisted the help of one of my fellow grade-level teachers to help out with becoming more organized. Today, my husband and I cleaned, did laundry, and set up my new work station. I think that this will help me be more motivated to want to do work this summer. Of course, the cat likes my workstation more than I do... >_< What are your goals for this summer and the new school year? <3 Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment